Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ouch.

I love the early summer, but I hate the random migraines. Also, detoxes are hard, mainly because of the cheating and then the guilt associated with the cheating. I managed to make it until 3:30 without a coffee, which is impressive, I think. Then I gave in, obviously, or I wouldn't have chosen the time 3:30, instead I would have said, "I managed to make it until now", or "I managed to make it until 21 days from now." But I didn't, I caved at 3:30. It was around the point where life lost all meaning without coffee in it. Tomorrow, I will try again, although I have a pre-detox planned "coffee" date with Vincenzo, so we'll see if I can opt for the tea.

So, as I may have alluded to, I have a migraine, so I'm going to finish this up quickly. Happy song: A Beautiful Mess by Jason Mraz, because I have a migraine, and it's quiet. I like to pretend I can dance contemporary when I listen to it. Then I was watching So You Think You Can Dance, and they totally choreographed a contemporary piece to it. I felt validated. I still can't dance contemporary though, except for that thing where they run randomly then stop sharply. I'm good at running and stopping. It's one of my many skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment