Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

My room is finally clean and I'm hoping my life will follow suit

Today I spent the day cleaning, except for the part of the day I spent eating breakfast with my friend Mizziann Chewbacca (the names are getting really hard), the part where I was watching soccer and the part when I was doing the Waka waka dance in my room, while trying not to associate it with Fozzie bear. The point is, I did a lot of cleaning, but it was worth it, because I now feel like I'm living like the human that I claim to be, instead of some sort of rodent. The other point is that nothing at all of significance happened today, which makes it difficult to write a blog.

Luckily, over the past few months I've been periodically take pictures thinking, "This is good blog material". They aren't. But, on a day like today, I'll take anything, so here we go.

1. Squished Muffin

This is a wholegrain blueberry muffin I bought and then put in my bag, then squished it. Somehow I thought it was picture worthy and that a blog would write itself around it. I was wrong. It's just a squished muffin. It was delicious though.

2. Substitution policy
This was the most intense substitution policy I'd ever seen. Somehow, I don't think they like substitutions. However, the food was not that great and the waiter reminded me of a robot, so I think they probably shouldn't be so definite about the substitutions, because they're just not that awesome. I don't have much more to say than that, hence me not blogging it when I first took the picture.

3. Very strong/hungry squirrel


This squirrel had 3/4 of a Tim Hortons roll that it carried from who knows where. That struck me as odd and impressive. It was probably the greatest day of that squirrels life. However, that's way too many carbohydrates for a little squirrel, so he's probably increasing his risk of future insulin resistance and type II diabetes mellitus. So, actually, it's a little sad. But then again, free roll, so good job little guy.

Well, that's what I got today. Happy song is Waka waka (It's time for Africa) by Shakira, because my roommate Oysters O'Jomand enjoys it greatly and it's pretty catchy. I'm pretty sure she's dancing the Waka waka dance in her room all the time. That amuses me, hence the happy song status.

No comments:

Post a Comment