Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

It's all for the best...

It's official. I can't do the daily blogging anymore. It's become a chore. I know I just said a few posts ago that I'd do it for a year, but it's just going to get worse and worse everyday. Soon I'll be blogging about my dental hygiene routine and no one will be amused, least of all me. What I can promise you is that if I'm writing, it's because I want to write now, so it will probably be much more enjoyable, even if less frequent.

So, I didn't make it a year. But I did make it 2 months, which I think is pretty good. Who knows, maybe now that I'm not forcing myself anymore, I might just naturally want to write something everyday. Probably not though. However, I did have an excellent conversation today, which I will probably blog tomorrow if I'm in the blogging mood again. It could just be coffee deprivation, I'm not sure. I do love coffee.

Goodbye forever (by which I mean, probably until tomorrow, or maybe the day after, it's hard to tell now).

2 comments:

  1. so glad the binocular story didn't come up. We shall do Tims again before you leave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't guarantee the binocular story will never come up. It was pretty random...

    ReplyDelete