Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Worst DJ ever.

The wedding was wonderful, and I am tired, but before sleeping, I need to comment on the worst DJ in history. Why is he the worst DJ in history? Well, I feel that when one requests the song Don't Stop Believing it's implied that they want to hear the lyric "Don't Stop Believing" at least once, not to have all the build up and then end it just as everyone knows it's coming. He was a song tease. I just can't understand why he felt there was time for the entirety of Mambo Number 5 but that I couldn't have a little "Don't stop believing..." I would have even taken it without the "Hold on to that feeling," although the perfect DJ would play the entire song, and then probably repeat it later on for good measure. He also played Chim chim cher-ee from Mary Poppins during dinner. Don't get me wrong, I love Mary Poppins, but really? A song about dirty chimney sweeps while I'm trying to enjoy delicious naan bread?

Now that he has been blogged, that will show him. Hopefully, the next DJ I encounter will think twice before messing with my Journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment