Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

An attempt at self-motivation

I keep on hearing about food blogs and how they can help people trying to diet because when everyone knows what they're eating and can see pictures of it, it creates accountability to someone. Don't worry, I'm not going to make you suffer through pictures of my kale salad and random whole stalks of celery, or the 22 Rainbow Spitz I ate last night when I got home from the airport. But, what I am going to do is post a picture of my bedroom, which I swore I would clean when I woke up this morning, over 9 hours ago. To be more accurate, I promised I would clean it before I left for BC, but opted for sleep instead. Then, when I manage to actually clean that room, I can post a nice clean picture to prove that I'm not actually a pig or some type of animal closely related to a pig (guinea pig?). At which point I will also reward myself by writing a real post...or maybe posting a picture of the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment