Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

No bad touch

I've been feeling a bit guilty, ever since implying yesterday that Jim Henson was somehow involved in bad touch with Ernie. I don't really think that, but I'm afraid that if the spirit of Jim Henson is reading my blog that he's highly offended, and will no longer consider being my friend in the afterlife, as has been my dream for many years.

I even drew a picture of it.

Yes, that is Kermit in the middle and it would have been wonderful, but now I can't even entertain my BFF dreams, because I fear they will be torn away from me at any moment by the angry spirit of Jim Henson. Except, I don't think he could be angry, because Jim Henson is way too awesome for anger, but he might be like "Man, I thought you were cool, but you're so not." Then I'll be sad, because Jim Henson thought I was cool but I blew it for cheap laughs. I tried to draw a new picture to cheer me up, but all that came out was this...
And can you blame me? All my dreams of skipping through the clouds singing the Rainbow Connection with Kermit were seemingly gone forever. Then I realized, perhaps the power of blog works for good as well. Maybe, just maybe, I could fix the slander from my last post if I made an apology so spectacular that Jim Henson would be forced to reconsider my BFF offer. So, I drew another picture.
That's right. "No Bad Touch." Right from Ernie's mouth. You can't argue with that kind of evidence. Now I'm going to bed, to dream of hangin' with the Swedish Chef. He will feed me some sort of talking food (potentially foam-based). It will be fabulous. Then tomorrow I will write a guilt-free blog. That will also be fabulous, and will probably involve less crayons. Or maybe more crayons. I haven't decided yet.

I wonder if you can get BFF halos...they do seem to be the accessory of choice up there.

1 comment:

  1. Sharon;
    I love the crayon pictures. Please do more in the future....also loved the random critique of the woman wearing all yellow.

    ReplyDelete